Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Now to Romania

For anyone who is still viewing my old blog, this is for you. Cyndi and I are joining Danny and Kristen Davis and their small children, Sam and Claire, to go on a 6 week Let's Start Talking mission o Constanţa, Romania. We leave on June 17th and will return to the USA on July 31st.

We are in the middle of last minute preparations to leave. The "to do" lists are growing and items are being checked off. We have so uch to do, but I'm so ready for that moment when I'm sitting on the plane flying through the air, knowing that I've done all I can do and rest for the long trans-Atlantic flight. And finally meeting the missionaries who requested for us to come. It will be exhausting and exciting all at the same time.

Here is the blog that our team will be using while we are on the trip: http://www.lstromania.blogspot.com/

Please pray for us and our readers. That is the best gift that you can give us. Thanks to everyone who made this trip possible. Praise God that you are faithful to Him and want to do His will.

Buna ziua! (Good day)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Chinese New Year