Saturday, November 1, 2008

Parties and Beaches

By my title it may seem like I'm really living it up, but the party I mention was an LST costume party. We invited all of our readers to come to the church in a costume. We asked them not to dress as anything evil and be creative. We had a great turnout! A few of my readers came and we had fun and games. We taught them about the "Trick or Treat" process and showed them how to go to a door and beg for candy by yelling these familiar words. They had a really good time and learned some American culture at the same time. Cyndi went as the woman at the well and I went as a Roman Emporer.
We were really beat after the party and the next day, on our day off, we went to the beach. We relaxed and enjoyed the waves. I've only been to the beach a couple of times so far and really enjoy the beauty of the ocean. I'm so amazed at the power of these relatively calm waves. It was a nice way to rest after the party.
I've loaded more pictures on our Picasa site. Click here to see them. Remember, we don't have daylight savings time, so we will be three hours ahead of Central time and 2 hours ahead of Eastern time starting this Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg, I'm so jealous of you're beach visit. It looks like heaven. We enjoyed your pictures. You know which picture Megan loved the most!

Jeff Needels said...

It looks like y'all had a great turn out at the party. What was there, about 25 people there?